Toyo-Apollo by Japan Toyo Piano Co., one of the top 3 piano makers in Japan today with over 50 years of piano making experience, is one of the few prestigious manufacturer to be JIS (Japan Industry Standards) certified.
From Hamamatsu Japan to the World
- Height: 121.5cm
- Made in Japan, TOYO APOLLO JUP1 is the culmination of one of the most prestigious Japanese piano maker with over 50 years of TOYO precision and craftsmanship
- A respected choice among professional and musical institution capable of delivering outstanding performance across the full musical spectrum.
- Assembled with world-standard material: High grade North American Alaskan spruce, Solid spruce double soundboard, SUZUKI strings from Japan and pure wool hammer head felt
- FFW hammers made in Germany used by world’s most distinguished German piano makers
- The precision Full Agraffe construction for the optimal sound transmission for dynamic tone production
Toyo-Apollo TS-126 with SSS ‘Slide Soft System’
Perfection Combination of Japanese Innovation and Standards
- Height: 126cm
- The world’s first innovative and patented SSS “Slide Soft System” technology allows playing in soft pedal mode without any difference in touch, resembling a grand piano
- Manufactured in Japan under the most stringent Japanese quality control standard and craftsmanship